Tavern Tidbits to Share
- Quesadillas11.Cheddar and Jack cheeses in griddled flour tortillas. With salsa, sour cream, and scallions.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings11.A big basket full!
- I ♥ Hummus13.Chickpea spread with crudités, pepperoncini, and toasted pita.
- Buffalo Shrimp15.Tossed in a spicy Buffalo sauce with ranch dressing.
- Nachos13.Homemade chips, cheddar and Jack cheeses, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato, salsa and sour cream.
- Famous All Beef ChiliHomemade chips, cheddar and Jack cheeses, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato, salsa and sour cream.
- Fried Mac & Cheese Bites13.with sriracha ranch aioli.
- Nacho and Quesadilla Additions
- 4.Black Beans
- 8.Grilled Chicken
Wholesome Tavern Greens
- Basic Greens7.5Romaine and green leaf lettuces, tomato, parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Popeye Salad11.Spinach, candies pecans, dried cranberries and feta cheese with pineapple dressing.
- Caesar Salad*11.Tossed in the garlicky, lemony, anchovy laced real thing. With parmesan and croutons.
- Asian Salad*11.Ginger lime dressed greens and vegetables with rice noodles.
- Greek Salad*11.Mixed lettuces with cukes, pepperoncini, tomato, olives, onion, feta, and toasted pita.
- Ranch Salad*11.Greens with bacon, chopped egg, tomato, cukes, cheddar and Jack cheeses
- 9.*Smaller Sizes Salads marked with an asterisk (*) are available in a smaller size.
- Salad Additions
- 8.Grilled Chicken
- 11.Grilled New York Strip
Classic Tavern Sandwiches
- Served with fries
- *Hamburger14.Eight of the juiciest ounces anywhere, all USDA Choice Angus chuck, all good.
- Cheesesteak13.Shaved ribeye grilled with peppers, onions, mushrooms, and cheese.
- I ♥ Carolina Pork Barbeque11.5Our own recipe, slow cooked in-house, overnight. Slaw on the side.
- Grilled Chicken Breast13.Fire-grilled six ounce breast cutlet.
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon14.5Wild caught and fire-grilled. Served with lettuce, tomato, and tartar sauce.
- Grilled New York Strip16.Seven juicy ounces grilled to your liking.
- Shrimpburger15.5A little spicy, very tasty. Griddle cooked, with lettuce, tomato, and remoulade sauce.
- I ♥ Crabcake21.Lump crabmeat, griddle cooked, with tartar sauce.
Tavern Veggie Sandwiches
- Served with Balsamic tossed greens
- California Veggie Burger11.Served with red onion and guacamole.
- Veggie Steak12.Choice of black bean or chopped veggie burger with peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach and cheese.
- Mediterranean13.Pita, hummus, cukes, carrot, spinach, onion, lettuce, tomato, and Greek dressing.
- Black Bean Burger12.Spicy good, with cheddar cheese, smoky jalapeño sauce, lettuce, and tomato.
- Served with fries
- Tuna Melt11.A buttery toasted muffin, tuna salad, tomato slices, American and Swiss cheeses.
- I ♥ Chicken Melt11.5A buttery toasted muffin, chicken salad, tomato slices, sharp cheddar cheese.
- Country Melt13.5Open face French bread, herbed alouette, ham, turkey, bacon, and Swiss.
- Applewood Smoked BLT11.
- Tuna Salad9.
- I ♥ White Meat Chicken Salad10.5
- The Tavern Club13.5
- Potato SaladXX
- Black BeansXX
- Side Salad5.
- Fresh Fruit3.5
- Onion Rings5.
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Jelly7.5
- State Fair Corny Dog7.5
- Handcut Chicken Breast Tenders7.5
- Penne Marinara7.5
- Buttered Noodles7.5
- Fried Mac & Cheese Bites7.5
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich7.5
- Crispy Chicken & Cheese Sandwich7.5
- Famous Tavern Barbeque7.5
- Tavern Vanilla Ice Cream6.
- Lemon Lime Pie8.5
- Brownie Sundae8.5
- Brownie Sundae for two!12.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie8.5
- Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Iced Tea
- 2% Milk
- Juice Box
♥ Indicates Tavern favorite.
Since October of 1990 we’ve taken pride in offering you good food and good service in a comfortable atmosphere. We are also constantly looking for ways to improve our products and service, and welcome any comments or suggestions you may have. Eat Well, Be Happy
The Tavern is a NON smoking restaurant.
An 18% gratuity will be added to parties of 7 or more.
* Cooked to order. The Va. Dept. of Health says “Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.”
Keep Up To Date on our Craft Beers On Tap. Be the first to know about our Lunch Specials and Dinner Specials. Receive updates on Tavern Job Oppurtunities. Sign up for our email updates and Be In The Know of everything that is happening here at the Tavern At Triangle Park.